More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Theresa, Madrid, NM

A few weeks ago I traveled to New Mexico for a couple of days to meet my friends Orren and Rob. On my way through Madrid, New Mexico I met Theresa, a local who has been living in the town for over 40 years. Theresa told us about our gorgeous surroundings and some history about the historic mining towns nearby. If you get a chance to visit New Mexico, I highly recommend a drive along the Turquoise Trail and a stop for lunch in Madrid.

7 comments:

That's Not My Age said...

Sounds great and when I visit I'll be having a cold beer, just like the woman in your photo.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! http://www.lavenue.com/a-fault/saint-tom-oversized-t-shirt/145

Sacramento Amate said...

I didn´t know there was another Madrid in New mexico, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
live and learn
Wonderful pics, Ari and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my boy.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MeOfCourse said...

Great post and I love it when you add personal words to your posts. This is a lovely lady and she looks spirited as well. No pun intended. tee hee. Actually New Mexico is on my list of trips. Thanks for sharing.

aEiOu said...

Hi Ari, I love the concept of your blog especially in a world that seems to celebrate only the young and the quick! So I nominated you for a Liebster Award, and you can get the details off my blog Art Earth Ink Soul, on the 24 Sept post.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo!!

http://infavourof.wordpress.com/

Forest City Fashionista said...

She looks like a woman who would have some great stories to tell...

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...