More From Advanced Style



Monday, May 13, 2013

Silver and Black

I met April through my dear friend Colleen, in Palm Springs a few weeks ago. After a lovely lunch we went outside to snap a few pictures. Look forward to some more California street style in the upcoming days!


Karen Albert said...

Very striking! She looks elegant and ready for anything that comes her way!

Art by Karena

Docia said...

Beautifully! I love it. Yours. :)

Sacramento Amate said...

Me too.

Angele Style said...

When a MINI SKIRT meets a MAXI SKIRT and they boty look FANTASTIC!!!! I have great legs but afraid to wear mini's. I may change my mind now!!!

Smaranda Costin said...

She looks great! She is so brave to wear that outfit!

Barbara Torris said...

Ari, I loved the article in the Times. You are making it easier for me to say I am 71+. I like that a lot.

Oh and silver, black and red or yellow are my go to colors these days.


Mage said...

Today Palm Springs is too hot for anyone. The ladies are beautiful tho.

Bayu Radith said...

woww.. love that black and white accessories

unifiedspace said...

Strong empowering woman.

Lynne97060 said...

Really nice way to bring black into warmer weather, but remember the sun block!


fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...