More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How To Live To 100

I met Lena  and Sybil during my visit to Forest Trace, and was instantly struck by their incredible energy. I was amazed to learn that they are both in their 100s and was curious to know what the  secret to their vitality was. Lena told me that in order to make it to 100 you have to be strong. She said" You have to be in love with life. Some people think that life may be coming to an end, but for me I am having so much fun. This is just the beginning." Sybil concurred and added, "Yes you have to have fun and never stop having fun."

15 comments:

EIDesign Glamour said...

sweet & chic !
EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fun page

nibrujasniprincesas.blogspot.com.es/ said...

Un consejo lleno de sabiduría, llegar a los cien años es un don especial que tiene una persona, maravillosas las dos, besos,ana.

Scat said...

Beautiful ladies.

art deco dame said...

Amazing attitudes!Love it!

Sacramento Amate said...

Fun I will try for as long as I come.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thisisme said...

How wonderful these two ladies are, and such an uplifting outlook on life. Long may they continue having fun!

Brant said...

How wonderful!

mem said...

A friend of mine died at 106 and was driving up until 3 months before he died.His secret was that he never considered his age , just did what he wanted to . I suspect this is an important key to a goood loooooong life .

Anonymous said...

I’d must examine with you here. Which is not one

thing I usually do! I take pleasure in studying a

publish that can make folks think. Also, thanks for

allowing me to remark!
Also see my site - http://truthnetonline.com

Paisley said...

Remarkable! A combination of good genes and a positive mentality - now that must be the ultimate in style!

Forest City Fashionista said...

Amen, Lena and Sybil!! Yes, never stop being interested and engaged with life, and having fun is key!

Lynne97060 said...

I love the impish gleam in the eyes of the shorter of these two lovely ladies. I think a good dose of sassy helps one age with style!

vestidos de novia en cali said...

Its beautiful, I want to live to be 100 !

Stephanie Essex said...

How fabulous. What a great attitude to life.

Stephanie Essex said...

How fabulous. What a great attitude to life.

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...