More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Advanced Style Book Signing Tour in Europe

The greatest thing about releasing The Advanced Style Book  has been receiving all of the wonderful responses from everyone. I started the project in the spirit of my wonderful grandmothers. I am so happy that the Advanced Style Ladies can inspire us all to live life to the fullest.

This Sunday I am leaving for London for a book signing tour. The House of Fraser has kindly invited me to sign copies of the Advanced Style book in the Mary Portas Shop of two of their London locations. I can't wait to see all the ladies I have photographed in London and meet some wonderful new ones. Check out my European book tour below. Hope to see you there!

Book Signing Schedule
London

Thursday 7th June, 5pm, Mary's Shop at House of Fraser, 318 Oxford Street, W1
Saturday 9th June, 2pm, Mary's Shop at House of  Fraser, Westfield London, W7

Paris
June 13- To be announced

Amsterdam
I will be speaking and signing books at The American Book Center Treehouse
June 14 19:30 CLICK HERE for tickets.


17 comments:

Lyuba-chan said...

Will you have books for sale too?

The Magical Christmas Wreath Company said...

Excellent news, Look forward to it.
Paul

Worthington said...

Just checked your Kickstarter page - $12,027 so far with 22 days left! Just an idea, you may want to post the Kickstarter link at the bottom of your page, if you Google Advanced Style documentary it isn't easy for people to find it. I hope you go over your goal. Lets hope you get $50k!

xo

Julie Rowan-Zoch said...

Good luck!

Rawkul said...

Go Ari Go!!! I love seeing this! :-)

Kathie Truitt said...

Ari, would love to host something for you in DC. Let me know if you're interested!

Kathie

StunningStreetstyle said...

Thank you for sharng this. Hope to see you in Amsterdam!

friv said...

publicar gracias a usted mucho, muy buen artículo que lo necesito Gracias por el post. Agradezco la información sobre los comentarios del blog y seguramente va a empezar a buscar a las personas que están usando programas automatizados para hacer publicaciones en el blog de ​​comentarios.

Maina said...

I luckily found your Blog and ordered your book at amazon Japan four days ago! Need to wait 2 Weeks! I can't wait!
Great pictures and I am going to keep those woman as my eolw model for my future to go. Many many thanks!

Mya.L said...

I discovered your inspiring blog months ago, kept talking to everyone about it... and I missed your book signing in London!!! I cannot believe it...

Mya.L said...

Oh no! I discovered your inspiring blog months ago, kept talking to everyone about it... and I missed your book signing in London!!! I cannot believe this...

Word Google said...

Great pictures and I am going to keep those woman as my eolw model for my future to go.
______________-
<a href='http://www.mypowered.com">Free Hosting</a>

Double Breasted Jacket said...

The Advanced Style Book every one has to read

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

kizi said...

Good post blog. I like it. I missed your book signing in London

friv said...

Thanks a lot. I like your blog.
Yepi

frip said...

Good blog. Thanks post
Friv

Ebog
Z6

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...