More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Monday, September 5, 2011

Get Ready For Advanced Stye With Ari Seth Cohen And Tavi Gevinson at The Ace Hotel

I have spent the last few days in Seattle thrift store shopping, attending a good friend's wedding, and getting some good swim time in.I took a little break from work to prepare for a grand visit from my family,book editing, and the highly anticipated Advanced Style event with Tavi Gevinson at The Ace Hotel.The event is invite only, but we will have pictures and videos to share from our inter-generational celebration.





11 comments:

Andrés Corella said...

Oh wao! This sounds like a truly amazing event! I can´t wait to see the pictures :)

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Wanda said...

Looking forward to the videos and to your book! Wand in Edmonton

Gloria said...

Looking forward to the videos and pictures you come back with. Have fun Ari, in fact have a blast. You deserve a break.:::anxiously awaiting the end results::

*Glam Chameleon* said...

I am so so so looking forward to all pics!!!!:)
xoxo
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

sacramento said...

TAKE ME THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R. Joy de Leon said...

More power to all of you! I fell in love with your bog at first sight..it's sooo COOL! especially your "models" =) Keep it up!

Laura said...

Woo Hoo

a little sewing said...

that event sounds intriguing and what I would give to be in the audience.
Wish it were being recorded and broadcast after the fact. I don't comment often but I absolutely adore your blog.

izzit said...

Looking forward...
Meanwhile, hang out on 3rd at Pine - some odd sorts, with occasional bright old daisies (like the man in royal blue - zoot suit, fedora, and dress shoes).
Sadly, Capitol Hill has gone to the young. or rather, Happily, Capitol Hill has remained young...

Without Heels said...

Good Blog!! I follow you, follow me back, please, thanks

Dr. Rob Rob said...

Hungry with anticipation, I would have loved to have been there.

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...