More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fort Lauderdale and Beyond

I'm always on the hunt for Advanced Style, in fact I wish I could meet amazing old ladies and gentleman all day everyday. Winters in New York can get a bit dark so it was nice to escape to the Caribbean and Florida for a few days. I met the lady above, who resides part time in New York, in Fort Lauderdale. She had on the greatest pair glasses from Frederics on Madison, one of Advanced Style favorite shops. Below is a photo of another stylish Floridian, a vintage vacation photo, and my 61 year old mom, Frances, at the beach.

13 comments:

Prêt à Porter P said...

Fantastic ladies!

Debra said...

Just great. Your Mom. Frances. looks fabulous....that beach weather agrees with her...love "the wind in her hair!"
Debra

musingegret said...

Love all the photos and Mom is gorgeous! Sharing your link with all my friends.

Terri said...

A world of beauties!

fabriquefantastique said...

I've been looking for this blog 'for ever' so glad I.ve found it at last.

Maggie said...

Enlivening. Thank you.

Jennifer said...

All fabulous, but I especially love the casual look of the lady in pink and khaki--she's on trend but wears it without any pretension. So stylish!

Sarah {Raving Fashionista} said...

The color of that hot pink top is absolute perfection!! And paired with those floral pants - <3 <3 <3.. I hope I'm as stylish when I'm that age and beyond.

xo www.RavingFashionista.com

artdecodiamonds said...

Your blog is wonderful and so sweet.. thanks!

The Style Crone said...

Thank your for sharing photos of your beautiful Mother.

Style Odyssey said...

ahhh, there's your mom. nice name- frances. (it's my middle name.)
nice shots. lovely ladies, especially your mother.

Ulrika Laan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimmi said...

Nice shots, ans ladies. : )

▲mazeofillusion||Twitter▲

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...