More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Images and Insights"

I met Irene on the bus the other day. She was seated wearing all purple and looking absolutely stunning. I could tell she saw me looking at her from the corner of my eye, so I got up to talk to her. I told her that I photograph stylish older men and women and asked if I could take her photo once we got to our stop. She said she was in a hurry , but that I could take a quick photo. We talked for a moment and I could tell that she had so much to say about life and style. I gave her my card and she emailed me with a link to her wonderful website "Images and Insights", where she shares her photographs and inspiring words. Irene told me,"I Once I wrote a bio in 6 words:" My life threads weave wondrous tapestries." Check out her beautiful site and share your own thoughts and inspiration on The Advanced Style Forum.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

link to her site does not work!

Ari said...

Im sorry about this just fixed it! http://imagesandinsights.com/index.html

Liz S said...

What beautiful, subtle yet strong, colour work in purples and pinks. Her chain is fantastic too.

Prêt à Porter P said...

Fantasic jewelry, the purple really suits her, plus that hat is darling!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous outfit, colours and textures! Love the fantastic necklace and the brooch worn in an unusual place!

Dollymic said...

she's glamorous. love her hat with the bow and lipstick colour. very nice photos. :)

Lovisa said...

I´d like to thank you for your inspiring blog – by giving you the Cherry On Top Award. This is sent from Sweden – probably you won´t understand the motivation, a translation is “2069* I hope to be gorgeous in New York. Leaves are falling and me too for example in white Nike Air Force 1”

What you have to do now for the Cherry on Top Award is (if you wish):

1. Answer the question (special) “Which are 3 of my favorite models of all time and show a picture of each”
2. Pick 5 blogs and give them this award
3. Thank the person who gave me this award

*I will be 99.. 2071 I am 101 (I got up after falling.. to be continued :)

Anonymous said...

Air Shoes
Nike Shox
Airshoes
Airshoes
Pink Air Rift
Griffey Shoes
Puma Cat 
Chaussures Sports
Nike Chaussures Femme
Nike Chaussures Homme
Air Jordan Chaussures
acheter air jordan

Eleanor said...

I just discovered this wonderful blog - while watching TV in Paris (France24), of all places! I'm only visiting, but I realize that if I were to ever consider living here long term, I'd have to step up my style considerably. Thanks for photographing this very stylish women.

Style Odyssey said...

purple has never looked more beautiful. she glows in this color.

Anonymous said...

This lovely lady inspired me to buy a pretty wool purple winter coat today! :-D

Renee Fisher said...

Irene is, indeed, beautiful, and her six word bio is glorious!

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...