More From Advanced Style



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Advanced Style Video: Live From London

My dad and I met beautiful 89 year old Regine today, while walking around Chelsea. Dad has been taking part in the photo hunting and was a great assistant today, in fact he took the great clip above. Regine let me know that elders, as opposed to having one foot in the grave, are up coming. I full-heartedly agree, don't you?


Yokoo said...

HAAHAA CLassic! She belongs in a movie!

Terri said...

YES--I've been toying with the idea of starting a style blog--at age 56! Thanks Regine!

Grand Purl Baa said...

"You either have it or you don't."

hmmmm. My optimist is having trouble agreeing with that. But I do love the expression of a strong opinion. That can be stylish.


Ari said...

Her main point was that style is ageless, that it is inherent, and that you should go with your instinct.

barbara said...

Style - it's all about attitude.
Which she has. And a liberty dress does top it. I like those english ladies.

DolceDreams said...

I love her! And I have to say that I think what you sre doing is incredible...these are the people with TRUE style...
I am a fan!


fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...