More From Advanced Style



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Advanced Style Video: A Day With Mary

Here is a video that I took on my day spent with Mary. She thinks that New York is a great place for older people to live because it keeps you active and vital!


Le 21ème said...

So true! Man, she's great!


Chloeeeee said...

Wow she's amazing. What she had to say is dead on.
I love it!
Plus her coat...


Anonymous said...

Love you, Mary.

Another inspiration here on Advanced Style. Thank you!

Mimi said...

I don't comment often, but I look at your blog several times a week. I greatly enjoy seeing your cheerful and stylish friends--just wanted to say thank you.

Patty Skypants said...

OMG, I wanna be her girlfriend! xxoo Patty

Boutique Estelle Yomeda said...

Bonjour Ari!
I add your blog on my favorite blog list.
Great idee great job! Tx Estelle

Tracey Johnson said...

I want to be cool like Mary someday.

Figure5InGold said...

I love you, Mary.
You are truly an inspiration.

Heather Lucille said...

Mary is my ideal lady to spend a day with! What a stylish charmer and such a wonderful, vibrant personality!


fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...